About me

Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~

Sunday, 27 September 2009

Daily Warm-up

The person who made the greatest impression on me would be my 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Qun. In 5th grade, academically-wise, I was at the top of my class. I was getting straight A's and was in my best behavior. Now, this was only possible because of Mrs. Qun. She was a funny, understanding, and most of all, a intelligent teacher. She wouldn't get angry easily as long as its a reasonable excuse or an question, and she often held movie party for those who did well on their test. Even though we do something wrong, she was soft as an cloud and understanding. However she is fierce like a wolf if we try tricking her or deceive. This motivated us to do better and to do well, which helped me have one of my best grades ever.

1 comment:

  1. Wow..This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo similar to my story. δΉƒ

    ReplyDelete