About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
What I would do if I had $259 million.
If I won that much of money, honestly, I would feel very excited, and I would feel so happy that I would faint. At first I thought, I would give 100 million to the charity and spend the rest by myself. I know this is a little selfish, but it is honest. I think I would spend the most on properties such as houses and cars. Next I will buy some basket ball shoes,and cloths, accessories. However, after I heard about the speech, I was influenced to donate 3/4 of it/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment