What will the story be about?
When I think of the title "The Utterly Perfect Murder", I feel its going to be about a detective novel, solving a mystery case. However, the suspect's alibi is too perfect that it is hard for the detective to solve the case.
Time I wanted revenge...
During 7th grade, I was the new kid of my school, and had rarely any friends. Now, there was this one kid who I used to always fight with. I don't know why, but we always had conflict with each other. One day he embarrassed me in front of my class, and I always thought I was going to hurt him back the same way one day. However, we've never got to that part thankfully, and now he is one of my best friends :) I'm happy that none of it got to serious, and once I got to know him, I realized he didn't really want to hurt me.
About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment