Have you ever read a book and felt you connected with a character in it?
- I could relate my life to the "Marigolds", because just like how Lizabeth decided to grow up because of a certain even, I have decided to grow up because of a certain "tragic" event. After I had a enormous fight with my parents about my game-problem, I decided to I need to start growing up and take responsibility as a student, so I deleted all my game accounts and software from the computer. I think these kind of "connections" make literature more fun to read. If you could relate to a story, then you understand how the character feels in that situation, which makes it more enjoyable to read.
About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment