1) Pg. 76 Paragraph 3
When it was mentioned in the book that Lizabeth and other children spent the summer waiting for it to end, it came to me that I too have experienced this feeling over my summer vacation. At that time I had nothing to do except sit around all day.
2) Pg. 82 Paragraph 9
Our family was once in a situation mentioned in the paragraph where my mom was a nurse working until late nights and my dad still trying to earn his pastor's license by passing the exam.
3) Pg. 79, Paragraph 4
When I used to live back in America, there was a neighbor grandma who used to plant flowers. I always thought she was just trying to decorate herself into something she is not, and I hated her for that.
4) Pg. 38 Paragraph 7
Just like how Lizabeth done a horrible thing because she couldn't control her anger, I had once lost my mind too. The conflict started with fighting with my mom, then I got so angry that I started punching the wall until my dad came and forced me to stop. I was later sorry that my mom had to witness my anger.
5) Pg. 79 Paragraph 6
Just like how Lizabeth was peer presured into something she did not want to do, I was peer pressured too by my friends. It was when I was 12 years old when my friend dared me to tease this girl using harsh names. I did it, but after I saw her cry I felt guilty about and made the right choice not to be friends with him anymore.
6) Pg. 75 Paragraph 1
Lizabeth clames that you only remember old memories as an absstract painting, and I do to, because if I try to remember what I did when I was young, I can only recall the feeling that I was happy, not any specific memories.
7) Pg. 84 Paragraph 3
Just like there was a specific even that changed Lizabeth from childhood to womanhood, I decided to grow up because of specific event. I was fighting continuously with my parents about my gaming habits, and one day I just decided I should grow up and I deleted all my game accounts and software.
8) Pg. 76 Paragraph 3
It is stated that as children, they didn't know what was going on the real world except their community, and that was like I was until I started watching the news.
*I couldn't find anymore connections because it was too short...
About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment