Write a brief paragraph on what you like to read (include genres you enjoy, favorite authors, etc.)
When I choose a book to read, my choice is mostly based on fiction. 90% of the books I have read is fiction. I guess this is because I love the themes that are contained in fiction novels. I love actions, mystery, surprises, and just about anything that makes fiction a great novel to read. Some of my favorite fiction authors are... JK Rolling, the author of the Harry Potter series, and R.A Salvatore, the author of the Dark Elf series.
Write a brief paragraph about your reading habits (ex: where do you read? Do you listen to music? Do you need to be in a particular place? Do you need to have something to eat/drink as you read? Etc.)
When I open a book to read, I mostly find my self lying on a bed or a couch. Now, this is not a good habit, but I feel that I should feel comfortable in order to concentrate on reading (Although sometimes I find my self dozing off to sleep). I don't listen to music while I'm reading, cause even though I would love to, I know I won't be able to concentrate well. However, I do enjoy having a little snack beside me just for adding a little bit more pleasure.
Write a brief paragraph of opinion on the following: Do you think that books should be made into movies? Why or why not?
When I go watch a movies, most of the movies are either based on a book or a true story. Now, there are some horrible movies that tried to retell the story, but just messed up the whole story-line. However, I feel that books should be made into movies for two main reason. One is that it will clear the parts that were confusing in the book. In some cases, mostly hard books to understand, there are some portions that we just skip without truly understanding it. However, it becomes clearer when we watch the movie. Second is that without a story to use as an inspiration, there will be no longer movies that are enjoyable but only movies that are documentary. This will be unacceptable for me because one of my hobbies is to watch a movie with my friends.
About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also love the Harry Potter series. You might want to consider taking down your birthday to protect your identity a bit more!
ReplyDelete