About me

Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Guess the tone

Why am I so good-looking? I mean God made us in his image, so I wonder if God is as good looking as me... NAH maybe a little. I mean there is no one else in the world who is more good looking than me, smarter, or even better than me at sports. I have everything and I know people are jealous. *Sigh* sometimes I just wish I had a weakness. I mean I'm PERFECT at everything. I guess its just how life is and I have to accept it. But man I am sooooooo good looking. I think after I die, the word Beautiful will disappear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Arrogant, because he has such pride in himself. He uses words and comparasions to exagerate everything about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours. I agree with your main character. LOL just kidding;;
    Well. I love the last line. Its obviously arrogance (or is it just the truth?!)
    ...Hmm well the part that really showed arrogance was how he thought the word beautiful would disappear after he died. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel you are too confident about yourself.. whatever bratha~ I think the authors' feeling about this story is arrogant.

    ReplyDelete