About me
Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~
Monday, 26 October 2009
Guess The MOOD
It was on a one rainy day that it all happened. The sky clouds were black as darkness, and so was my feeling that day. I stood in front of what used to be my grandma, now just a corp on a wooden box. I couldn't believe that this was all happening. There were people in black suits and dress surrounding the dead corp, moaning and weeping, for the same reason that I had tears dripping down my cheek. I have known my grandma for my entire life, spending my 14 years with her in the same house. The last words I spoke to her was yesterday when I said "good night", not knowing that it would be my last time saying it to her. Now, nothing felt important. Not my grades, not my friends, not my life, nothing. I could only stand there, thinking of only one thing: "Don't leave me... don't leave me... don't leave...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sad.......................):
ReplyDelete1. I think the mood is sad/downbeat.
ReplyDelete2. I realized it because the setting was gloomy, and he used adjetives like dead, and it gave a basic understanding of what he meant.
sad....ur grandma just DIED..."corpse"..interesting way to say things
ReplyDelete1) sad
ReplyDelete2) last sentence don't leave me don't leave me
MYYYYYYYYYY MOOD WAS SADNESS!
ReplyDeleteI tried to sound sad and show my sadness. Also I tried using emotions such as crying.