About me

Hi guys. My name is Daniel and I am currently going to an international school in Daejon, Korea. I am currently 14 years old. I have created a blog for my English 9 class and hope you guys enjoy it :) Have fun~

Monday, 30 November 2009

Where I'm From

I am from the sea
from the beaches and rivers
I am from the sand under Santamonica Bay
(Gold, white
shining like the jewels)
I am from the waves of
the crystal sea
where seagulls fly over
enjoying the soft breeze

I'm from cameras and studios,
from the mountains of Hollywood,
I'm from the actors
and directors,
from Action! and Cut!
I'm from hastalavista, baby
where everyday is a different play
and ten different lines to say

I'm from Malabu and Beverley Hills
cheese burger and cold smoothies
From the gold the land lost
to the people
the eyes of the Indians shut to find gold.

Under my bed was a lego box
spilling old lego-pieces,
many lost
to motivate me to make something not planned
I am from those moment --
left before I realized--
lost pieces found and thrown away from the house with me

3 comments:

  1. hee hee! i like the first stanza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh. didn't know u could write like this. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the nouns that you put in the poems

    ReplyDelete